Prevention & Care
Maintenance is the key to every aspect of our lives, and it’s no different for our oral health.
At Q we believe that the maintenance of our oral health determines the quality of our life. We strongly encourage our patients to have a maintenance program to preserve their oral health for a lifetime.
Even when excellent care is taken at home, full oral assessments allows a professional to examine everything from your gums, tongue, teeth and lips. We recommend you visit a:
Dentist at least once a year
Hygienist at least twice a year
Hygiene visits include:
- Full ultrasonic cleaning & polish
- Removal of stains, plaque, & tartar
- Screening for decay & mouth cancer
- Advice on improving your brushing/flossing techniques & how to achieve fresh breath
*A dental check-up within 12 months is necessary for visits with the hygienist as this is a prescription treatment.
Specialized plans are for patients who suffer from periodontal disease, have very high sugar diets, smokers, or are at high risk of tooth decay.
Did you know…
- Bad breath, the last taboo- Bad breath is the UK's number one turn-off when it comes to choosing a potential partner.
- More than half of us, 59%, have experienced a moment of halitosis horror in the workplace.
Ask for our "Free Tips on How to Get Fresh Breath" – Email a Request